Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Bittersweet Goodbye

It's been a while, but I felt that I had to post a conclusion for Korea before starting to write about my Southeast Asian travels.

Goodbyes, of course, are usually bittersweet, and this one was of no exception. I made some really great friends in Korea, and saying goodbye to them without knowing when or if we'd meet again was sad... to say the least.

The last few months were very busy trying to cram in a few more weekend trips, sightseeing, extra jobs for extra travel money, doctor appointments, goodbyes, packing, mailing boxes, getting rid of unnecessary possessions, etc. Korea showed me an amazing year. I am so happy to have had this experience, and I will continue to recommend it to friends that are considering going there.

I have already been traveling for more than 2 weeks, and I want to get those stories up before I forget them. So this one will be short and sweet.

Korea and friends... you will be missed, but I hope to see you again soon.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment